The Knoll Patient Participation Group
The Practice would like to involve patients more in the way we look at designing and changing our services. This is especially important as we develop new services at Princeway Health Centre.
Who are the Patient Group?
Who’s on the committee?
Currently being updated.
What have we done?
- Setting up the group
- Implemented a successful open day event to raise awareness of social groups for patients
- Attending Western Cheshire meetings
- Applying pressure to get the Surgery to use an 01928 phone number
- Conducting a pharmacy survey with patients
- Running a coffee morning at Kingsley flu clinic
- Carrying out a dry-run CQC inspection on the Surgery
- Improve the demographics of the committee
- Improve communication with patients
- Improve health awareness to people who don’t normally come to the surgery
- Improve patients understanding of when to use the surgery, out-of-hours and A&E
- Investigate the causes of DNAs
- Repeat the pharmacy survey with patients
- Run another coffee morning at Kingsley flu clinic
What do we need to do it?
Thank you for your participation